EVIDENCES (RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT)
-Vesta spent 92 million euro i.e. 1.4% of revenue on research and development in 2009.
– It has filed 787 wind turbine patents per United kingdom intellectual property office(UK-IPO) which is greater than General electric and Siemen wind power.
-In October 2009, It has claimed a successful test of stealth wind turbine blade mitigating radar reflection problems for aviation.
– In 2011, Vesta Super computer fire storm
-Donated super computer to Aolborg University
-In 2011, Floating wind turbine system in Portugal offshore.
– Dr. Chris Spruce, Research
– QUADCORE wind turbine test in April 2016, 3 months test theoretically confirmed
VESTA WIND SYSTEM
-founded in 1945
-largest wind power company, Danish company
-has manufacturing plants in different countries like USA, UK, Denmark, India , Germany,Romania,etc
-Employs 21,000 globally
– In 2012, installed 48,000 wind turbines for capacity of 55 GW in over 70 countries of 5 continents
CANDIDATE FOR SUSTAINABLE AND ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO ENERGY CRISIS PROBLEMS